LydAir® MG HEPA and ULPA air filtration media is specially engineered for use in a wide range of absolute clean air applications that provide the highest available efficiency at a minimal resistance to air flow. LydAir MG media is designed to provide superior strength and stiffness for improved pleating characteristics for a broad range of applications.
LydAir MG HEPA and ULPA air filtration media is non-woven, wet laid filter media for use in pleated air filters. LydAir MG media is comprised primarily of glass micro fibers and is produced with a wet laid process similar to that used for the production of paper. Available in efficiencies ranges from E10-U17 (>99.999995%).
Features & Advantages
- High uniformity for consistent filtration performance under laminar flow conditions
- Engineered to meet or exceed HVAC and Air Intake performance requirements
- Designed for use in all types of air filtration applications including those with harsh environments such as gas turbine intake air and nuclear exhaust applications
- High dust-holding capacity
- Special lower energy consumption designs
- Designed for all types of pleating equipment
- For use in deep-pleat and mini-pleat applications
- Laminated, antimicrobial-treated and other combinations are available and can be designed to meet specific application requirements
Product names are registered or unregistered trademarks of Lydall, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the US and other countries.